Accountants Enterprise only
Deleting a specific template does not delete any documents attached to any client that were created from the template. However, if the document attached to the client is marked as roll over then when the next accounting period is created, the document cannot be rolled over. That is, the document is not provided in the next accounting period.
- Access the Designer. The MYOB Workpaper Templates window opens.
- Select the Practice templates option. A list of available practice templates is displayed.
- Select the practice template to be deleted. Select the row containing the practice template or click the checkbox adjacent to the practice template.
- Click Delete on the TASKS bar. The Delete Workpaper Template window opens requesting confirmation of the deletion.
- Click Yes. The practice template is deleted.