From the To Do window, all the information that has been recorded for the To Do item can be previewed and printed. The history of the To Do item can also be printed.
- Find the To Do item. See Opening and editing a To Do item.
- Double-click to open the To Do item. The To Do window opens.
- Click Print. The Print options window opens.
- Click the History checkbox. The print out will include a list of the task assignments for the To Do item.
- Click the Notes History checkbox. The print out will include all the notes that have been entered for the To Do item.
- Click Print or Print Preview.
- Click Print to print the To Do item. Select the printer and click OK to send the To Do item to the printer.
- Click Print Preview to view the output on-screen before sending it to a printer. Click the Printer icon to print the To Do item. The To Do item will be sent to your default printer.
Other options at the top of the window are:
Zoom — click the Zoom option to zoom in or out for a better view.
Page views — click to view one, two, three, four or six pages.
- Click Finish. The To Do item closes.