If you are using multiple databases and you want to update the master report definitions to the most recent, use Update Report Definitions. The Update Report Definitions window lists the current version and the available version. Master report definitions of the main database are normally updated during an installation of the software.
- Install the master report definitions to your main database.
- Access another database.
- Select Maintenance > Maintenance Map (AO) > Client Accounting > Practice Report Settings. The Practice Report Settings page opens.
- Click Update Report Definitions on the Tasks bar. The Update Report Definitions window opens. The current report definition version and the available report definition version are listed. Database details are also listed.
- Click Update Definitions. A message is displayed requesting confirmation to upgrade the report definitions.
- Click Yes. A progress bar is displayed. When finished, a message is displayed in the text area informing you that the upgrade was successful.
- Click Close. The Update Report Definitions window closes.
- Repeat the procedure for all other databases.