You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
This screen is used to add beneficial owners for shares issued previously.
A beneficial owner of stock is any person or entity with sole or shared power to vote or dispose of the stock. This SEC definition is intended to include a holder who enjoys the benefits of ownership although the shares may be held in another name.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Capital tab to open the Capital screen.
- Select the share issue in the list and click Change share issue on the Task Bar. The Change Share Issue window opens at the Issue details tab.
- Click the Allotment details tab.
- Click Beneficial Owners… The Beneficial Owners screen opens.
- Click Add.
- Find the person or corporation by searching or sorting. If necessary, click New Contact… to add a new contact.
- Scroll through the selection list and select a company or person. The selected contact is added to the list of beneficiaries.
- Click Close.