You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
When a person’s name is changed in MYOB AE/AO, ASIC is notified of the change (see Notifying ASIC of changes to names or addresses), and the person’s former name is entered into the Name history screen.
You can also add a person’s former name using the Name history screen. And you can change or delete former names.
- Select and open the person. See Selecting people. The Details tab opens.
- Click the Name History tab. The Name History screen opens.
- Click Add former name on the Task Bar, or right-click the Name history tab and select Add former name from the menu. The Add name for <person’s name> screen opens.
- Enter the Former given names.
- Enter the Former surname.
- Enter the Date of change or select the date from the drop-down calendar.
- Click OK. The former name is added to the Name history screen.