You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Amendment to previously lodged form wizard is used to:
Submit corrections to a previously lodged form (ASIC form 492)
Respond to requisitions from ASIC (ASIC form 902).
- Obtain the form’s Document Trace Number by viewing the footer of the form (see Viewing forms#HowtoviewanASICform) or by viewing the form’s validation report (in the Lodgement module).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation.
- The Details screen displays.
- Click the ASIC Forms tab. The ASIC Forms screen opens.
- Select the form in the list, then click Amendment to previously lodged form. The details of the original form display.
- Enter the ASIC Document Trace Number, obtained at Step 1., above.
- Select Yes or No to indicate whether the form is a response to a request from ASIC.
- Click Next. If you selected No, a Form 492 will be generated. If you selected Yes, a Form 902 will be generated.
- Enter the Supplementary information.
- Select the Signing officer from the drop-down.
- Enter the Date signed.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish. If you selected to preview documents on the previous screen, they display on the Print preview screen (see Previewing forms and documents). If you did not select to preview documents, the ASIC Form Validation screen opens (see ASIC forms validation).
- Complete and lodge the form with ASIC (see ASIC forms in progress and Forms lodgement).