You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Cancel Units wizard is used to cancel all or some units that have been issued by the selected corporation.
This wizard is available for all corporations, except corporations that are limited by guarantee, as indicated in each corporation’s Details screen (see Viewing corporation details).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click Cancel units on the Task Bar.The Cancel Units wizard opens.
- Select the unit issue you want to cancel from the list of units that have been issued by the corporation.
- Select whether you want to cancel some or all units.
- Click Next. The Enter cancellation details screen opens.
- Enter the Date of cancellation (dd/mm/yyyy) or select the date from the calendar.
- Enter the Total number of units cancelled.
- Enter the Amount paid for cancelling each unit. The Total amount paid is calculated automatically.
- Click Next. The Select the reason for the unit cancellation screen opens.
- Select a reason for the unit cancellation from the list.
- Click Next. The Select documents screen opens.
- Select the documents to be produced.
- Click Next.
- Enter all details of the meeting.
- Click Next.
- If you have selected to print minutes, enter the details of each meeting held.
- Click Next. The Finish screen opens.
- Select the documents you want to preview.
- Click Finish. The documents display on the Print preview screen (see Previewing forms and documents).
- Complete and lodge the form with ASIC (see ASIC forms in progress and Forms lodgement).