You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
From the Agents module you can unilaterally cease a registered agent’s appointment.
If the appointment is being ceased by the corporation, however, use the Appoint or cease wizard in the Corporations module. See Appointing and ceasing agents.
- Click Agents on the Task Bar. The Agents selection list opens.
- Click the agent in the list.
- Click Cease to act as registered agent on the Task Bar, or right-click the agent and select Cease to act as registered agent from the menu.The Cease to act as registered agent wizard opens. Click Add.The Select a company screen opens.
- Select a company and click OK. The company is added to the list.
- Repeat Step 4. to Step 5. for each additional company. When you have added all companies required, go to
- Step 7.
- Click Next.The Select the documents you wish to produce screen opens.
Select the documents that you wish to produce (Form 361).
Enter the Date signed (dd/mm/yyyy) or select a date from the drop-down calendar.
Click Next. The Finish window opens.Click Finish.If you selected to preview documents at the previous screen, they display on the Print preview screen. If not, the ASIC Form Validation screen opens.
- Lodge the form with ASIC (see Forms lodgement).