You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
- Open the Corporate Compliance Utilities Backup and Restore screen. See Backup and restore.
- Click Backup and Restore on the Task Bar The Corporate Compliance database backups list is displayed.
The details for a row that can be changed are:
- Select the required backup file (highlight the row).
- To change the description, click onto the Description field, and enter in the details.
- To change the retention type, click on the down arrow against the Type field. Select the type as either Retain or Not retain.