You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
Use the Officers tab in the Corporations module, to change the following data relating to an officer:
Date of appointment
Date of ceasing
Reason for ceasing
Changes made to an officer’s details from this screen do not generate an ASIC Form 484. If ASIC needs to be notified of the changes to the officer’s details, generate an ASIC Form 484 using the Appoint or cease officers wizard (see Appointing company officers or Ceasing company officers).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Officers tab.
- The Officers screen opens.
- Select the officer who needs to be changed.
- Click Change officer details on the Task Bar, or right-click the Officers tab and select Change Officer Details from the menu.The Officer details for (officer’s name and code) screen opens.
- Enter your changes.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Read the directions in the message box when it opens:
If you click OK:
Your changes will be confirmed and the Officers tab will display the updated officer’s details.
If you entered a Date of ceasing, the officer will be deleted from the list of officers. To display the officer, select Include former officers.
If you click Cancel:
Your changes will be discarded. A message box will ask: “You have amended data, do you wish to discard changes?”
If you click Yes, your changes will be discarded and the Officers screen will display unchanged data.
If you click No, the Officer details for (officer’s name and code) screen will display updated data.