Accountants Enterprise only
Corporate Compliance and Corporate Admin will be retired on 31 March 2024.
You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means
To change a password
- Click Security on the Task Bar. The server security settings will be displayed.
- Under Security, select Security — user logon and password entry required. This option allows limited access to the Corporate Compliance database. A user logon is required when opening Corporate Compliance, Utilities and Backup.
- Click Apply.
- Click Change Password. The Change Password window opens.
- Enter the new Password (a maximum of 15 alphanumeric characters).
- Re-enter the new password in Confirm Password.
- Click OK