You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
From the Addresses tab you can change the following registered office details:
Whether the company occupies the registered office.
Registered office hours.
If the registered office details for foreign corporations and Australian registered bodies are changed, notify ASIC using the Notify change of address wizard (see Notifying ASIC of corporate changes of address).
To change business, postal or registered addresses, use MYOB AE/AO then notify ASIC of the address changes using the Notify change of address wizard (see Notifying ASIC of corporate changes of address).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Addresses tab.
- Click Change Registered Office Details on the Task Bar or right-click the Addresses screen and select Change Registered Office Details from the menu. The Registered Address Details screen opens.
- If the corporation occupies this address, select Yes. If not, select No. If you select No, you must enter the name of the occupier.
- Select Registered office is open from at least 10am to 12 noon and 2pm to 4pm.
Select Registered office is open for at least 3 hours between 9am and 5pm and then enter the opening and the closing times.
- Click OK. The Addresses screen displays updated registered office details.
- For foreign corporations and Australian registered bodies, inform ASIC of the changes by using the Notify change of address wizard (see Notifying ASIC of corporate changes of address).