You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The following method is used to change a trustee’s Appointment Date and/or add a Ceased Date for trusts. The same method is used for both Unit Trusts and Discretionary Trusts.
If you add a Ceased Date here, the trustee will also be ceased on that date. If the date entered is after today, the trustee will not be ceased until that date arrives. The trustee will then be removed from this trust’s Officers tab, but not from the database.
If you want to delete a trustee from both this trust’s Officers tab and from the Corporate Compliance database, see Deleting trustees.
- Click Corporations on the Task Bar. The Corporations selection list opens. If the list is long, find the trust by searching or sorting.
- Select the trust and press [Enter], or double-click the trust. The trust opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Officers tab to display its contents.
- Select the trustee whose details you want to change from the table.
- Either click Change trustee details on the Task Bar, or right-click the trustee and select Change trustee details… from the list. The Change Trustee Details screen opens.
- If required, change the Appointment Date by overtyping, or by selecting from the drop-down calendar.
- If you want to cease the trustee, add a Ceased Date by overtyping, or by selecting from the drop-down calendar.
- Click OK when finished.