You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Charges screen lists the current charges for a corporation. These charges are reflected in the Corporations Detailed Report (see Corporations detailed report) and Register of Charges report (see Register of charges report).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Charges tab. A list of the corporation’s current charges are displayed. The default sort order is by Date, with the most recent date at the top.
- To display the corporation’s former charges, select Include former charges.
- Select a charge in the list and click one of the following options on the Task Bar:
Change charge details
- To return to the Corporations selection list, click Close.