You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
Use this function to validate your form if it has the status of Generated Invalid.
You can also use this function if your form has the status of Generated Valid, but only if you have made changes to the data since generating the form.
- Click ASIC Forms on the Task Bar. The ASIC Forms screens opens at the In progress tab.
- Select the form in the list.
- Click Complete form on the Task Bar. The system validates the form according to ASIC form requirements.
- One of the following messages will display:
The selected form is missing signing details.
The form is Generated Unsigned. Enter the signing details (see Changing signing details) then recommence this process.
- The form could not be completed due to ASIC validation errors.
The form is Generated Invalid. Click Yes to view the validation report on the Print preview screen. Enter the correct data into Corporate Compliance, then recommence this process.