You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
This screen shows the Corporate Compliance server and database that this client workstation is currently connected to.
This setting is only available from a Corporate Compliance Client.
If you have two or more Corporate Compliance server installations you can determine which Corporate Compliance database you are connected to by selecting Help > About Corporate Compliance within the Corporate Compliance application.
- Close Corporate Compliance on this client workstation.
- Click Start > Programs > MYOB Accountants Office > Corporate Compliance Utilities > Utilities.
- Click Database Location.
- Click Change. The Select Corporate Compliance Database Location dialog appears.
- Select the required Corporate Compliance database server from the drop-down list of available servers, or, enter the required server name.
- Click OK. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes. The Database location screen is displayed with the selected server showing. When Corporate Compliance next opens you will be connected to the selected database server.