You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
You can view a corporation’s ultimate holding company from the Corporations Details screen (see Viewing corporation details).
Use the Change ultimate holding company wizard to change a corporation’s ultimate holding company.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click Change ultimate holding company on the Task Bar. The Change ultimate holding company wizard displays the company’s ACN and Start date(from MYOB AE/AO).
- Click . The Find a Corporation screen lists your corporations.
- If necessary, find the corporation by scrolling through the list or by searching. If you cannot find the corporation, add it to MYOB AE/AO (see Adding corporations).
- Select the corporation.
- Click OK.
- Enter the date when the corporation became or will become the ultimate holding company or select the date from the drop-down calendar.
- Click Next. The Select the documents you wish to produce screen opens.
To inform ASIC of the change, select ASIC Form 484.
Select the Signing officer from the drop-down or enter the name in the field.
Enter the Date signed or select the date from the drop-down calendar.
Click Next. The Finish window opens. If you selected to produce an ASIC Form 484 on the previous screen, the option to preview the form displays. Select ASIC Form 484 to preview it.
Click Finish. If you selected to preview documents on the previous screen, they display on the Print preview screen (see Previewing forms and documents). If you did not select to preview documents, the ASIC Forms Validation screen opens (see ASIC forms validation).
- Complete and lodge the form with ASIC (see ASIC forms in progress, and Forms lodgement).