You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
- Open the Corporate Compliance Utilities Backup and Restore screen. See Backup and restore.
- Click Backup and Restore on the Task Bar. The Corporate Compliance database backups list is displayed.
- Select the backup file to be restored.
- Click Restore. A message displays asking you to ensure all users have exited from the Corporate Compliance application.
- Click OK. A message displays informing you that you are about to overwrite the current database with the backup.
- Click Yes. The restore is performed and a confirmation message is displayed.
Click OK. To return to the backup files list. If the backup file that was restored is not the same as the currently installed version of Corporate Compliance, then you will also need to update this database to the latest version. Refer to Update database.
You cannot run Restore from a client installation. The restore must be performed from the Corporate Compliance server.