Corporate Compliance contains a number of workflow wizards which guide you through the process of:
Requesting corporate data from ASIC (see Requesting company data from ASIC).
After forms are generated, they display in other Corporate Compliance screens in the following sequence:
- All forms that have been generated display on the In progress screen (see ASIC forms in progress) in the ASIC Forms module (see ASIC Forms). Each form is allocated one of three statuses: Generated Invalid, Generated Unsigned or Generated Valid. See below for the methods used to process forms with each status.
- Forms that have the status of Generated Valid (on the ASIC Forms screen) are also listed on the Forms lodgement screen of the Lodgement module, and are ready to be lodged with ASIC.
- After lodgement, forms are listed on the Lodgement history screen (Lodgement module). They are also listed on the ASIC forms screen (Corporations module) and the ASIC forms history screen (Agents module).
- Generate a form using the appropriate workflow wizard. Move through the wizard by clicking Next. If you need to go back to change to data on previous screens, click Back. At the end of the wizard, click Finish. The system will then produce the forms that you requested, and display them on the Print preview screen.
- Click Validation Report. To view the validation report (ASIC Form Status report) on the Print preview screen, and process the form according to which of the following applies:
Signing details are required (Status: Generated Unsigned): Click Close. Change the signing details. Lodge the form.
Validation errors are present (Status: Generated Invalid): Click Close. Correct the errors in Corporate Compliance. Complete the form. Lodge the form.
No validation errors are present (Status: Generated Valid): Click Close. Lodge the form.