The Select Application Types to be migrated page lists the document types that will be migrated. The document types are configured using Maintenance > Documents > Document Manager Setup > Document Types tab. See Document Types tab.
If any document types have not been mapped, they will be set to an Other document type.
- Open the Document Migration Wizard. See Using the Document Migration Wizard.
- Ensure that you have completed Additional details for migrated documents and previous sections.
- Ensure that you are on the Select Application Types to be migrated page.
- Check that the listed Document Type matches the Application.
To change a particular Document Type for an Application, click the Document Type cell to display a drop-down arrow. Click the drop-down arrow to display a list of other Document Type options for the Application. Select another option, if appropriate.
- Click Refresh to update the table.
- Click Next. The Select the File Extensions that are NOT to be migrated page opens.
Proceed to Selecting documents that will not be migrated.