The system keeps document migration settings and exceptions in the database. You can re-create a copy of a previous migration report using the Document Migration Wizard.
- Select Maintenance > Documents > Document Migration on the main menu. The MYOB Document Manager - Document Migration Wizard opens at the Welcome screen.
- Select View previous migration report on the Tasks bar. The Generate previous Migration Report window opens.
- Select the time that the migration was run from the Select Migrated Time drop-down.
- Enter a path for the file in the Migration Report location field. The default path used is C:\Documents and Settings\<login name>\Application Data\Document Manager\Temp\.
- Click the Generate Report button. This starts the process of generating the previous migration report. On completion a message dialog appears stating that the report was successfully re-created.
- Click OK. The report is displayed in Notepad. Once you have finished reading the report, you can save it to another location, print it or just close it.
- Click Close. The Generate previous Migration Report window closes.