Image comments are used to add a “stamp” in your documents (for example, a “Sign here” image), plus explanatory text (for example, “Print out this document and sign where indicated before posting to us before 30 September”).
To change the fill and line colours, opacity and other appearance values, right-click the object and select Properties. Make your changes in the Appearance tab and click Close to save your changes.
- Select a document in the Source Documents tab.
- Click the Document Mark Up tab. The document will open in the Document Mark Up tab.
- Scroll through the document to where you want to add the image.
- Click . The Open dialog opens at the Stamps folder.
- Select the image you want to add to the document (for example, SignHere) and click Open. The image will appear in the document.
- Click and drag the image to where you want it to appear.
- Click the corners of the image to resize it, if necessary.
- Double-click the image to enter text.
- Click outside the image area when finished.
- Click Save.