Note comments are to used to add plain text in a box to your PDFs. These comments are signified by a moveable near the material you are commenting on.
To change the fill and line colours, opacity and other appearance values, right-click the object and select Properties. Make your changes in the Appearance tab and click Close to save your changes.
- Select a document in the Source Documents tab.
- Click the Document Mark Up tab. The document opens in the Document Mark Up tab.
- Scroll to the area where you want to add the note.
- Click . A will appear in the document.
- Click and drag to where you want the note in the document.
- Double-click to open a Note pane where you can enter your text.
- Click outside the note area when you are finished.
- Click Save.