Text comments are the simplest type used in PDF Manager. Simply draw a box and add your text inside that box.
To change the fill and line colours, opacity and other appearance values, right-click the object and select Properties. Make your changes in the Appearance tab and click Close to save your changes.
- Select a document in the Source Documents tab.
- Click the Document Mark Up tab. The document opens in the Document Mark Up tab.
- Scroll to the area where you want to add the note.
- Click .
- Click and drag a text box area in the document where you want the comment to appear.
- Double-click inside the text box and enter your text.
- Click outside the text box when you have finished.
- Click Save.