Integrating MYOB AO with PDF manager enables you to save PDFs to the correct location in your system.
- Select PDF Manager menu > Tools > Options. The Options window opens.
- Click the Save With Settings button. The Save With Settings window opens.
- Select New AO from the drop-down.
Select the Enable integration with New AO checkbox. This ensures that MYOB AO appears in the Save With window as an option to export PDFs.
The connection to the MYOB AO database will most likely be established automatically and the Configure button will become inactive. If the connection is not established, you can manually set a database connection.
After you have confirmed your database, “Current Database connection is valid” appears under Database.
- Click OK to return to the Save With Settings window.
Click the ellipsis and select a Client Code. The last five clients that you have previously selected appear in the drop-down list.
- Type a description.
Click OK to save the settings and close the Options window.
When you click Save with from the PDF Tasks your settings automatically appear.
- Click the Configure button. The MYOB AO Database LogOn window opens.
- Enter the database details.
- Enter your Server, Database, LogOn name and Password.
- If you want to use a Trusted connection, select the Use trusted connection checkbox. Selecting this option bypasses the need to enter a LogOn name and Password.
- Select Test Connection to verify that the connection is successful.
- Click OK to save the settings.