Select Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Client accounting.
Client accounting has 3 functions.
- Practice Report Settings
- Client Accounting Settings
- Bulk Migration preparation
As a pre-requisite for MYOB Practice Tax, you'll need to enable your Assets online. Follow the steps below on how to do that.
- Login to AE/AO
- From the top menu, select Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Client accounting.
- Click Client Accounting Settings.
- In the Client Accounting Settings window, click Enable AE Ledger and Assets.
- Click Yes in the MYOB Accountants Office window.
Your Assets online is now enabled.