Accountants Enterprise only
You can customise the homepage to display and quickly access information to suit the way you work. You can define different Views with different names and view options.
- Click the Home button on the toolbar. Alternatively, click the Home drop-down arrow and select a specific view. Your homepage is displayed.
- Click Customise homepage on the Tasks bar. The Toolbox opens.
- Click a view on the Tasks bar under Homepages (for example, Main View, View 2) to change its name. The Rename View window opens.
- Change the name of the view to something more meaningful (for example, Bills to Approve). You can also accept the default view name.
- Click OK.
- Drag a view option from the Toolbox to the content area. The selected view option is displayed.
- Repeat Step 6 for each view option you want to add to your homepage.
- Click on the Toolbox. This saves your selection for the view.
- Repeat Step 2 to Step 8 for each view you want to customise.
- Click the Home button on the toolbar. Your customised homepage opens.
Select other views to see those homepage views.
What you see when you select an option in the Toolbox, is limited by your security access permissions — you may see only blank windows if you have limited access.
When the Toolbox is displayed you can also resize, move or delete the individual display windows.
To resize and move the windows, click and drag in the normal Windows way.
To delete a view that is no longer required:
Click to delete the view that is no longer required.
Click on the Toolbox.
This saves your selection for the view.