Accountants Enterprise only
Note details entered in Step 4—Note Details are transferred to the Notes section of the Main tab where it can be edited at a later stage.
- Complete the mandatory steps in Step 1—Personal details and responsibility and Step 2—Extra details.
- Click the Notes tab on the Wizard if it is not already selected. Step 4—Note Details is displayed.
- Enter a Title for the note. This field is limited to a maximum of 100 alphanumeric characters.
- Select a different Date from the default current date displayed, if necessary.
Enter the date in the format dd/mm/yyyy or select it from the drop-down calendar.
- Enter your notes in the main text area. Standard text formatting tools can be applied, e.g., text styles such as bold and italic, to the text in the Notes section or to change fonts, etc.
- Click to launch the spell checker and correct any spelling errors in the note. See Rich text spell checker
- To complete creating the contact type, click Finish.
The wizard closes and the Client/Contact/Supplier page is displayed for the new contact type. Click through the tabs to check, add or edit information. Alternatively, to continue entering details for the contact type using the Wizard, click Next.
Proceed to Step 5—Associated contacts to enter details of the associations to the contact type.