Release date—24 November 2021
We've addressed the issue where the report formats were missing section headers and section totals after installing 5.4.41 update.
Some examples are:
- The heading and sub total for Current Assets are not appearing.
- The total for the Provisions note is not appearing.
- The Cost of Good Sold sub total is not longer appearing.
Follow the steps below to install the hotfix.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 22.214.171.124 installed. To check your current version, click Help > About.
Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Ensure all users are logged out of MYOB AE/AO.
- Go to my.MYOB and download the MYOB_AEAO_5.4.41_ANZ_Hotfix_KB73400898 file to your server location where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
- Double-click the executable to start the installation.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement. Click Next.
- In Ready to install window, click Install to start the installation.
- On the Install Completed window, click Finish.
Workstations are updated automatically as part of this hotfix if auto-updates are enabled. If auto-updates are disabled in your environment, run a workstation install on all workstations.
Follow the steps for the product and setup you use:
On your server or workstation, go to the Central\Deploy folder.
Default server deploy folders:
(AE Framework) C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\CENTRAL\Deploy
- Find the MYOB.Reporter.Engine.Evaluator.Reporter.dll file in the Deploy folder
- Check that the date is 24/11/2021.