Release date—April 2023
In this hotfix, we've addressed the following error that happened after updating to the 5.4.46 version and when logging into AE/AO.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo, Version=220.127.116.11
Follow the steps below to install the hotfix.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 5.4.46 installed. To check your current version, click Help > About.
Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Ensure all users are logged out of MYOB AE/AO.
- Go to my.MYOB and download the MYOB_AEAO_5.4.46_AU_Hotfix_KB97750393 file to your server location where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
- Double-click the executable to start the installation.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement. Click Next.
- In Ready to install window, click Install to start the installation.
- On the Install Completed window, click Finish.
Workstations are updated automatically as part of this hotfix if auto-updates are enabled. If auto-updates are disabled in your environment, run a workstation install on all workstations.
Follow the steps for the product and setup you use:
On your server or workstation, go to the Program Files\MYOB\Hotfix folder.
- Default server deploy folder — C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\Hotfix\Install
Sort the folder by Date modified.
Confirm that there is an MYOB_Hotfix_KB97750393 text file.