Release date—11 December 2019
We've fixed an issue in MYOB AE/AO Practice Manager version 18.104.22.168. Not all fields would display when you created a new smart report by going to Reports > Tax2019 > Tax Reports Only > New. See AE/AO Smart reports 5.4.33 hotfix (Australia).
Read through this install guide before you begin installing this update. It will help you plan the tasks required.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 22.214.171.124 installed.
To check your current version, click Help on the main menu and choose About.
- Ensure you have administrator access to the server where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
- Make sure all users are logged out of all MYOB programs.
Go toand download the MYOB Smart Reports Hotfix 45909325 – Install file to the server location where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
Double-click the executable to start the installation. The Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window appears.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement and click Next.
- Click Install. The installation begins.
- When you see the Install complete window, click Finish.
- In MYOB AE/AO, click the Reports button.
- On the Tasks bar, under TAX2019, click Tax reports only.
- At the bottom of the window, click New.
- Check all the fields display correctly.