Release date—16 July 2020
Update—30 July 2020
This hotfix is no longer available. Instead, download AE/AO Tax 2020.0a 52701915 hotfix (Australia) that includes all the changes in this hotfix plus much more.
This hotfix resolves the following tax 2020 issues:
The Tax 2020: Validation errors/rejections in Income details schedule (INCDTLS). Make sure you relodge and redo the pre-fill for the affected return after installing the hotfix.
- The Tax 2020: Incorrect estimates in an individual return estimate issues.
- Tax 2020: D5 and D9 descriptions not rolling over.
- In the Company tax return, unfranked dividends in Gross dividends schedule are showing as expense in the Other deductions worksheet.
- In the SMSF:
- Deductible expense (L1) in Gross dividends schedule isn't showing at Item 12 Other amounts Label L1. Instead, it shows the amount from Unfranked dividends.
- The Property count field from Class Super couldn't be imported to the corresponding field in the tax return.
- In the Distribution from managed fund (dim) worksheet (Individual tax return):
- When deleting the worksheet, at item 20, the Foreign tax offset received from managed fund label is also cleared.
- There was no validation test for the mandatory Number of account holders field. We've now implemented a validation test.
- There was a rounding issue in the CFC income and Australian franking credits from an NZ franking company fields.