Release date – 24 November 2022
Reporter is a tool that generates reports using an underlying general ledger system. It enables integration to the Accounts general ledger product.
This release includes the regulatory updates for all entities and new SDS format reports for partnerships and trusts only.
We have rolled the Masters to 2023 and 2024. You can now create your Practice Masters up to end of 2024.
Simplified Disclosure reports (SDS)
This standard establishes disclosure requirements applicable to entities that are preparing general purpose financial statements and elect to apply the Tier 2 reporting requirements under AASB 1053 Application of Tiers of Australian Accounting Standards.
You can access the SDS report in the NTD > #EntityDetails.ClientDetails > EntityType = Simplified Disclosures (Tier 2).
When selecting NTD = SDS, make sure to select EntitySize = None.
We've expanded and added the following accounting policy notes:
- Accounting policy - Basis of preparation
- Revenue and other income policy
- GST Policy
- Income Tax Policy
- Property, plant and equipment
- Intangibles policy
- Investment property policy
- Borrowings policy
- Financial Instruments policy
- Leases policy
- Employee benefits policy
- Impairment of Assets
- Cash and cash equivalents
- Employee Benefits
We've expanded and added the following notes:
- Critical accounting estimates and judgements
- Revenue note (Revenue from contracts)
- Cash and cash equivalents note
- Finance income and expenses note
- Trade and other receivables note
- Inventories note
- Income tax expense note
- Other financial assets notes
- Investment property note
- Contract balances note
- Property, plant and equipment movement note
- Intangible assets note
- Other assets note
- Leases note
- Trade and other payables note
- Borrowings note
- Other liabilities note
- Employee benefits note
- Reserves note
- Contracted commitments note
- Dividends note
- Key management personnel remuneration note
- Financial risk management note
- Tax assets and liabilities note
- Auditors remuneration note
- Related parties note
- Events occurring after the reporting date
- Statutory information
- Change in accounting policy
- Directors/Trustees’ report
- Auditor’s independence declaration
- Statement of profit and loss and other comprehensive income
- Statement of changes in equity
- Statement of cashflows
For more information, see the AE Reporter 3.5.6 new databases and chart maps – partnership.xlsx or AE Reporter 3.5.6 new databases and chart maps – trust.xlsx .
We've made changes to the existing format, as indicated under the Other column in the spreadsheet. If you have any of these formats at the practice or client level, we strongly recommend you delete them so that you revert to the master level.