Release date—June 2023
We've rolled forward the Reporter Masters till the 2026 year. You can roll forward your practice master reports into 2024 and all the way to 2026.
There aren't any Reporter format changes.
- Make sure everyone's logged out of all MYOB programs.
- Check that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Disable your virus checker.
- Check that you meet the prerequisite version numbers for installing this release:
- Version: 3.5
Masters: 3.5.100 (recommended).
If you've got an earlier Version than 3.5, upgrade to 3.5.
If you've got an earlier Masters version than 3.5.100, you can still install this release. Read the release notes that came after your version, so that you're aware of any changes.To check your version numbers
- Open MYOB AE Reporter.
On the menu bar, click Help and select About MYOB AE Reporter.
- Copy the .nrw files from your SOL64 folder to a temporary location as a backup.
You'll need to be on the server to install this update.
- Log in to my.MYOB and go to My Products > Downloads.
- Select MYOB Reporter from the drop-down.
- Select MYOB AE Reporter 3.5.500 - Install and download the file to your server.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation. The installation wizard Welcome window appears.
- Select To continue, ensure the Release Notes have been read... and click Next. The Licence Agreement appears.
- Review the licence agreement, click Yes to accept, and click Next. The backup reminder window appears.
- Make sure you've backed up your data, and click Yes. The Destination Directories window appears.
- We recommend that you accept the default destination folder. If you want to change the default folders, click Browse and navigate to the required folder and click Next. The Ready to Install window appears.
- Click Install. When the installation is complete, the Installation Complete window appears.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
To confirm if your upgrade is successful, check your Reporter version number.
- Open MYOB AE Reporter.
- Click Help and select About MYOB AE Reporter.
- Confirm that your Version is 3.5 and Masters is 3.5.500 (only the Masters version will be changed after upgrade).
- Rollover the practice Masters to 2024:
- Open a MAS ledger with a year ending 2023.
- From the Client Ledger window, go to Reports > Reporter and select Design Practice Reports.
- Go to Tools > Roll Forward.
- Select Yes at the message - Do you wish to roll forward to 2024?
- If the rollover is successful, the Reporter Year is 2024. This is displayed at the bottom right-hand side of your window.
We've rolled the Masters till the 2026 year. If you want, you can roll forward all the way to 2026 after installing this release, or when you roll a client ledger to 2025 we will automatically roll your practice masters.