Release date—15 September 2021
Make sure you've installed MYOB Tax 2021.0b SP2 before installing this hotfix. Otherwise, the install will not continue.
We've fixed the validation error - Amount in Gross TFN withholding is not equal to the amount in Your share.
The error appears in a 2020 and 2021 Individual return with interest income from ATO pre-fill data, and the first record has no TFN withholding gross amount and the number of account holders is 1.
This issue is caused by 0.00 defaulting in the Your share field for the first record. You can't remove the 0.00 value.
This error does not happen if the Number of Account Holders is 2 or more or there is a TFN withholding gross amount.
Follow the steps below to install the hotfix.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 184.108.40.206 installed and the Tax version is 2021.0b. To check your current version, click Help > About.
If you don't have 2021.0b installed, you'll see the following message when installing the hotfix.
- Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Ensure all users are logged out of MYOB Tax.
- Go to my.MYOB and download the MYOB Tax Hotfix 69566760 - Installer file to your server location where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
- Double-click the executable to start the installation.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement. Click Next.
- In Ready to install window, click Install to start the installation.
- On the Install Completed window, click Finish.
This release does not require a workstation install
- Open a 2021 tax return.
- Select Help > About and Application details.
- Check that the release date is 14 September 2021.