This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- Workpapers (NZ)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) and Accountants Office (AO) Client Accounting when you attempt to configure a financial data source, you may not see the relevant client file listed in the Online or the Library folder.
Instead you may see a sub-folder for the client's name and no file available under this folder.
The folder is being referenced due to special characters "/" and "\" in the file name for desktop files, or in the company name for online clients.
To configure the file:
- if you cannot see the desktop file in your Library, locate the AccountRight file and edit the file name to remove any special characters.
- If you cannot see the an online file, you'll need to amend the Company Name in AccountRight as follows.
- Open the online file in AccountRight.
- From the Setup menu, select Company Information.
Edit the Company Name field to remove the "/" or "\" and any other special characters. Then click OK.
If you continue to experience the error, see Unable to see all online files when configuring AccountRight into Client Accounting.