This support note applies to:
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) and Accountants Office (AO) Statutory Reporter when you print reports you may experience a number of accounts printing individually that you would like to combine into one line item. To do this, you can allocate the required accounts to a custom folder in Account Groups.
Following is information regarding creating the group and allocating the accounts.
- Open Client Accounting for the relvant client and click the Reports tab.
- Click Account Groups.
- Navigate to, and right-click on the required folder and select Create New Custom Group.
- Type the required name and click OK.
- Click the group where the accounts currently reside.
- Select all the required accounts and drag these accounts into the newly created folder.
- Click OK.
For more details refer to the following Online Help topic: Creating custom account groups or tax account groups