This support note applies to:
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
When attempting to lodge in Corporate Compliance, you may receive the error: "Concurrency Exception: 2:04:09PM - Lodgement is busy. You can try again later."
As only one user can send and/or receive files at a time in Corporate Compliance, if you're also trying to send or receive at the same time as another user, this error will appear in the session dialog.
Alternatively, if Corporate Compliance crashes when connecting to ASIC, Corporate Compliance won't be able to complete the lodgement session. When you next attempt to lodge, this error may appear as the previous session was not completed.
This error is caused by the presence of session lock files (.lok) in the DOCQUEUE, INQUEUE and OUTQUEUE folders, which appear when a lodgement session is in progress.
To resolve this error, delete the .lok files in the DOCQUEUE, INQUEUE and OUTQUEUE folders. These folders are located in your Corporate Compliance ELS folder.
- From within Corporate Compliance, click on the Help menu and choose About. The About Corporate Compliance window appears.
- Click Application Details and note down the Electronic lodgement path. When you're ready, continue to the next task to clear the .lok files.
- Right-click on the Windows Start () button and choose Run. The Run window appears.
- In the Open field, enter your Electronic lodgement path as noted in the previous task, then click OK. For example:
- From within your Corporate Compliance ELS folder, double-click on the INQUEUE folder to open.
- Select the file with the extension .lok and press the DELETE key on your keyboard. The file name will look similar to: 8f6eb3bc-86b9-4db1-8e17-382b8c849fce.lok.
Repeat step 4 for the DOCQUEUE and OUTQUEUE folders.
Make sure you're only deleting the .LOK files!
Corporate Compliance needs the unique.seq files, so make sure you don't delete them.
Once all .lok files have been deleted, you can now try re-lodging.