This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- Workpapers (NZ)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Client Accounting you may experience the error "Error retrieving company file: Access Denied" when configuring an AccountRight Classic (version 19 or earlier) or AccountRight v2013.0 or later file.
This error occurs when the Administrator's offline password has been entered incorrectly in the Edit Configuration Details window.
To resolve this issue,
- On the Trial Balance (Workpapers) tab > Edit Configuration Details
- Enter the offline Username and Password of an Administrator to the AccountRight file.
For information on setting an offline password for the Administrator, refer to Set a password for the Administrator in the AccountRight Online Help.