This support note applies to:
- AE System Release (AU)
For details, refer to Performing an EPRESET in Accountants Enterprise. Once you have run the EPRESET routine, open System Release and you should no longer receive the error.
If the error persists, delete the s60.tnf and the s60.tcf files located in the SOL64\S6 directory. Ensure that everyone has logged off from the server before deleting this file.
- On your Windows Desktop, right-click the Start button and select Explore. Windows Explorer starts.
- Navigate to and open your S6 folder. For example, SOL64\S6.
- Highlight the file named, s60.tnf, and from the File menu, select Delete. The message "Are you sure you want to send 's60.tnf' to the Recycle Bin?" appears.
- Click Yes. The file is deleted and no longer appears in the folder.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the s60.tcf file.
The error no longer appears when accessing products through System Release.