This support note applies to:
- AE Assets (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Assets (AE Assets), you may get the error "Object variable or with block variable not set". You can get this error when opening an AE Assets ledger if:
- DEP settings restrict access to MYOB AE Assets program files, or
- you have incorrectly registered files.
To update DEP settings
For details, see Establishing Data Execution Prevention (DEP) settings.
- If you are running a terminal server session, log in to a server session as a user.
- Press and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard. The Run window appears.
- If you are on a:
- 32-bit computer, enter Regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrrun.dll
- 64-bit computer, enter Regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\scrrun.dll
- Click OK. A message appears stating that the registration procedure was successful.