This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
When running the MYOB Accountants Enteprise (AE) Reporter Integration installation on a Terminal Server you may experience the error "OLE2.DLL is either not designed to run on windows".
To successfully run the Reporter Integration installation, update the Data Execution Prevention setting and then run the Reporter Integration installation through Control Panel.
- At the Windows desktop follow the menu path: Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. The Add or Remove Programs window opens.
- Click Add New Programs. The options appear in the Add or Remove Programs window.
- Click CD or Floppy. The Install Programs from Floppy Disk or CD Rom window opens.
- Click Next. The Run Installation Program window opens.
- Click Browse, navigate to the relevant location and click Open.
AE Accounts - X:\myob\bin\Setup\Reporter Integration\Setup.exe
AE MAS - X:\Sol64\setup\Reporter Integration\Setup.exe
AE MAS with MYOB AO - X:\MYOBAO\AOSQL\Tax\Setup\Reporter Integration\Setup.exe
The file is selected.
- Click Finish. The installation wizard begins.
- Complete the installation wizard. The installation is complete.