This support note applies to:
- AE Assets (AU)
In MYOB AE Assets when attempting to open an AE Assets ledger as a user on a Terminal Server environment you may experience the error "Run-time error 70 permission denied".
However, you can open AE Assets when you are logged into the Terminal Server as an administrator.
To resolve this error register the file scrrun.dll while logged into the Terminal Server as the affected user.
Ensure you are logged into a Server session as the affected user.
- On your keyboard, press and hold the Windows key + R. The Run command window appears.
- Type the following command for your operating system in the Open field.
- 32-Bit: Regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrrun.dll
- 64-Bit: Regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\scrrun.dll
- Click OK. A message appears stating that the registration procedure was successful.
- Open AE Assets to confirm the error no longer appears.
If you still are unable to access AE Assets please contact MYOB Support. For details refer to Submitting a support request
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
This error may be caused by other DLL files not registered as a user.