This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Practice Manager (PM), you may experience the error "The disbursement sheet is locked" when trying to delete a disbursement sheet.
To resolve this error you need to remove the date displayed in the Timesheet Lock Date field located in the Time Processing Setup window and then click OK to save the changes.
For more information refer to Timesheet Lock Date
- In PM follow the menu path; Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Time Setup > Processing Time Setup. The Processing Time Setup window appears.
- Click the drop-down arrow at the Timesheet Lock Date field. The calendar for the month of the date appears.
- Click the None button at the bottom of the calendar screen. The date is removed.
- Click OK to save. The Timesheet Lock Data is now removed.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
- SR 19335876541 - issue arose when a disbursement import was done twice. Once in current period & the 2nd one to a prior period date in a period that had been locked via the Timesheet Lock Date field.