This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- AO Statutory Reporter (NZ
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
When posting journals from within Client Accounting to the configured AccountRight file, you may experience the journals are not appearring in the transaction list of AccountRight.
This issue may occur even when Workpapers (Trial Balance) has displayed a message saying that the journals have been posted successfully.
If you've finish creating your journals and you've clicked Post Journals, but nothing has happened or if you've received an error, make sure:
- the file is not in Read-Only mode and has an active subscription.
- the accounts you're posting to exist in the configured AccountRight file.
- the period you're posting to is after the Conversion Month.
- the period you're posting to is Lock a period.
- the Current Financial Year of the AccountRight file matches the workpaper period and is not a future period.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR# 137670013764