This support note applies to:
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Document Manager (AE DM), when creating a new document (for example, Add Letter) you may experience that there are no Standard or Stationery templates appearing under the Intranet Details drop-down option to select from.
Firstly, you have to trigger the system to auto create the new Employee. This is done by opening the Intranet homepage while logged into that employee's computer and MYOB AE/AO.
Perform the following steps:
- Click the drop-down arrow under the Document Icon.
- Select the homepage - Intranet. The Intranet Homepage appears.
- Return back to the client record and try adding a document via the Add Document option in the Task bar. The Stationery and Standards should now appear.
If the Stationery and Standards are still missing, check the following:
- Ensure the Employee has been Adding a new team member or employee to the Intranet.
- Ensure all references to Active X controls are enabled in the Internet Explorer settings (instructions below)
- Access Intranet from the Start menu and Run all Addons (instructions below)
To ensure all references to Active X control are enabled, complete the following steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and follow the menu path: Tools > Internet Options > Security tab. The Security Tab contents displays.
- From the Select a zone to view or change security settings section select Local intranet. Local Intranet is highlighted.
- Scroll down the Settings field and locate the section ActiveX controls and plug-ins and ensure all components are set to Enable.
- Click OK to save.
Access Intranet via the Start menu using the instructions below:
- On the Windows desktop, follow the menu path Start > All Programs > MYOB > MYOB Intranet.
- Select Run All Addons until Intranet opens without further prompts to run.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY