This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Practice Manager (MYOB PM), you may wish to print a report showing time recorded as sick leave or annual leave for example, for payroll purposes.
In MYOB PM there are standard reports that allow you to report on non-chargeable time such as annual leave or sick leave.
- In MYOB PM, click the Reports icon. The Reports window opens.
- From the TASKS bar navigate to Employee > Employee Activity and highlight the Non Charge - Employee Detailed by Assignment Type report for AE or the Non Charge - Employee Detailed by Category report for AO . The report is highlighted.
- Click Run. The Report Fields window appears.
- Enter the required Start Date and End Date.
- Under the heading Enter Filter (optional) click the drop-down arrow under the Filter column for Assignment Type (AE) or Job Type (AO), and select Sick Leave, for example, to report on any sick leave for the date range.
If you want to report on more than one leave type, providing each of the leave types have the word Leave in the Assignment Type/Job Type name, you could type like *leave* against the Assignment Type/Job Type field.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
This article is for AE Practice Manager. For AO see Reporting on non-chargeable time in MYOB AO.