This support note applies to:
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
In MYOB Tax, the Activity Statement Lodgment Report(ASLR) or EFT reports (EFTRS) may fail to download due to long outages at the ATO or authorization errors.
To get the reports working again, check the error, fix it if required, and then Reschedulingthereport.
For example, if your practice hasn't received the EFT report, you'll see a red indicator in the Tax - Client Search homepage.
- Go to the Agent Reports homepage and check your last received date to confirm that you haven't received the report.
- In the Status column of the Agent Reports homepage, look for Error downloading the agent report and click the hyperlink to view the details.
If the error details show:
Rescheduling the report
Activity Statement Lodgment Report (ASLR) only
You must unschedule the ASLR report first before rescheduling.
Do not unschedule the EFTRS reports.
To unschedule the report
- Select an agent from the Agent drop-down.
- Select the relevant report and click Unschedule report on the Tasks bar.
- Click Yes.
To reschedule the report
- Select Schedule Report from the Tasks bar or select Agent Reports from the Tax button menu.
- Select an agent from the drop-down.
- Select the report you want to reschedule.
- Click Request/Schedule Report.
- In the Schedule Agent Report window to reschedule the report, select a different Schedule time and click OK.
- Click OK on the Schedule ATO Report window.
- We'll update the grid with the scheduled time and a status of Report Requested.
- Repeat steps 2–6 for all required agents.
Schedule the report to run after hours so that your pre-fill data is available the following day.
It is important that you only run the report once per day for each agent. If you reschedule it to run again on the same day, you'll get an error from the ATO (CMN.ATO.ODRPT.EM1001 — Only one 'Whole of Agency' report can be requested per day).
It takes between 15 mins to 1 hour to retrieve the report. If the report is stuck on downloading for more than one day, call Support.
If you schedule the report to start today, but the start time has passed, the report is retrieved in approximately 1 hour.
Agents with more than 20,000 clients must retrieve the report between 9 pm and 06:00 am. The ATO only make it available between these times