This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
Since installing MYOB Tax 2018.2, you may experience the MYOB Tax SBR Sender Services consistently using large amounts of CPU.
We're aware of this issue and we're looking into a solution.
As a workaround, edit the MYOB.Tax.Sbr.SbrSender.Server.HostService.exe.config file as follows then restart the MYOB Tax SBR Sender Server service.
This article is applicable for those not participating in the online tax compliance beta.
- On your server, open Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\SBRSender\Server\Service\<DatabaseName>
Where <DatabaseName> is the name of your database (for example, VPMSER, AEDB1)
- Right-click the file MYOB.Tax.Sbr.SbrSender.Server.HostService.exe.config and choose Open With.
- Select Notepad. The MYOB.Tax.Sbr.SbrSender.Server.HostService.exe.config file opens in Notepad.
- Edit the following lines to have a value of "false".
- Press [CTRL] + S on the keyboard to save your changes, then close the window.
- Restarting the MYOB Tax SBR Sender Server.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR# 171032767217