This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
You can setup BPAY option in your invoices in 2 ways. Either by
- Signing up to the MYOB M-Powered services or
- Adding an extra BPAY field in MYOB AE
Signing up to use M-Powered services
This option will make things easy for you! The M-Powered services will automatically add the BPAY and barcodes to the invoices when using the M-Powered invoice template. You will receive a file with the payment information on a regular basis to import into your Practice Manager database.
If you need more information, contact your Client Manager or refer to http://myob.com.au/products/small-business/more-from-myob/m-powered-invoices-1258090870851.
Adding an extra BPAY field in MYOB AE
- Go to Maintenance > User Defined> Extra fields and create a new extra field called BPAY.
- Open a client record and in the Extra tab enter the unique reference number provided by your financial institution.
- You will need to edit the bill templates to insert the Extra Merge field called BPAY and update each client via the Extra tab and add the value to the BPAY field.
- To edit the templates refer to Creating and editing invoice/bill templates.